STONE HOUSE PRESS &c. De POL, John. ~ Eight wood engraved prints by John De Pol.
8 signed or initialled limited prints of wood engravings by John De Pol, most of the illustrations produced for Stone House Press publications. Together with various other De Pol ephemera, including:
1. ‘John De Pol’s 75th Birthday’. 1988. Keepsake printed in celebration of De Pol’s 75th birthday, with his engraving for Joyce Carol Oates’s ‘Leavetaking, at Dusk’, printed by the Stone House Press. With an invitation to De Pol’s birthday cocktail buffet inserted loose.
2. ‘The Book Club of California Quarterly News-Letter: Reminiscences of a Wood Engraver’. 1988. Volume LIII, Number 2 with De Pol’s essay, illustrated with his wood engraving.
3. Excerpt from ‘Reminiscences of a Wood Engraver’. 1987. Yellow Barn Press. With a wood engraving by De Pol.
4. Prospectus for ‘Did Sherlock Holmes Meet Hercule...’ by Julian Symons. [n.d.] Yellow Barn Press. With a wood engraving by De Pol.
5. Publication Announcement for ‘ A Goudy Memoir’. [n.d.] Yellow Barn Press. Wood Engravings by John De Pol. With a tipped-in portrait of Goudy.
6. Publication Announcement for ‘Our Debt to Monkish Men’ by Eugene Field. [n.d.] Yellow Barn Press. Wood Engravings by John De Pol.
7. ‘First Impressions’. 1988. Single sheet newsletter from the Institute for the Book Arts with a note about De Pol’s donating a large sampling of his work to their permanent Archive.
8. 2 Greeting Cards with wood engravings by John De Pol.
9. Copies of a note by De Pol sent to friends, December 1988, together with a newspaper article discussing De Pol’s renditions of Northern Ireland landscapes.